Shop from a variety of mattress types to help you achieve your best nights sleep
A mattress that isn’t forgiving to the heavier and curvier parts of the body can have a devastating impact on your quality of ZZZZs. If you frequently wake up with sore hips or shoulders, wake up to change positions throughout the night, or find that you wake up more tired than you were when you went to sleep, then you are likely suffering from pressure issues. Stop tossing and turning and take a look at some of our most pressure-relieving models.
Occasionally sleeping hot or cold is normal, but if you find that you are sweating or shivering more nights than not, then you are using a sleep system that isn't working for you. Mattress manufacturers have identified temperature regulation as a key concern for consumers and have invested heavily in new technologies to solve this problem.
We get it, a mattress is a big investment, and no one wants to navigate dips and valleys to go to sleep. That is why we have partnered with only the most reputable manufacturers and scoured their product lines to find the mattresses made with the sturdiest and most dependable materials. Our Sleep Experts have looked at reviews, warranty rates, and production procedures to find the cream-of-the-crop in dependability.
Lack of Support
A mattress that doesn’t support you well can leave you sleeping in all sorts of unhealthy positions. Waking up with back pain that slowly goes away the more you move around is a telltale sign that your mattress isn’t supporting you adequately. Finding a mattress that is fully supportive, but not rock hard, can be a challenge. That is why we have rest-tested our mattress to find the most supportive models available.
Let us help change the way you sleep . . . FOREVER!
There are a lot of mattress buying options in the market. We fully understand that to earn your business it requires excellence on our part. The Mattress Hub is locally owned, operated and invested. Our goal is simple . . . We strive to provide the best customer experience through our superior service, the lowest prices and the best selection.
- "I was very pleased with the sevice. Rob listened to what I needed and took very good care of me."Janet Regan
- "The sales person who helped me was knowledgable, helpful in checking availability, and not pushy in trying to sell me something that he knew was out of my price point. A very satisfactory experience."Gail Hartke
- "Don was most helpful. Amazing customer service. Price so low no one could beat it. Thanks Don from Oxford house tree."kevin brown
- "Jared was very good at helping us pick a matress"David Chard
- "Bought a mattress today with help from Jeff. It was a lovely experience and he provided us with everything we needed to know to ensure a great sleep. Would recommend Mattress Hub every time. Thanks!"Brianne Martin
- "DJ was an awesome salesman, he wears very knowledgeable and knew the answers to our questions before we even asked! Very polite and very sociable!"Debbie Schneider
- "Bobby Frost took great care of us at the Mattress Hub in Topeka, KS. Thx again Bobby, Michael"Michael Willsey
- "Great customer service, great mattresses, and fair pricing. Highly recommend!"Grant Holmes
- "Dj was knowledge courteous and accommodating a pleasant experience"Evurn Thibodeaux
- "Great service and great deals. Thanks for the knowledgeable advice on how to pick the right bed and what I needed."Thomas Raines
- "DJ was awesome"Johan Aguiluz
- "Phil was fantastic and very personable. The whole process at Mattress Hub was a great experience and at a great price. Highly recommend."Harrison Mehlman